- OBSESSING OVER my new scarf. Because yeah, I’m materialistic like that, but omg neon and animal print and neutral colors all at one time, it’s everything I love in the world.
- WORKING ON the construction paper pictures that will. never. end. (For something that I hope pans out okay in the end.)
- ANTICIPATING Las Begas in November. (Side note, I’m like, the only person in the world whose 50-something year old mother would actually plan her own wedding in Vegas, right? On Thanksgiving? Whatever, I’m inviting everyone I know to just throw it down instead of carving a turkey this year. She never said I could only have a +1, so I’m making it a party. Because really, who wouldn’t rather have bottle service than pumpkin pi… stuffing? I’d rather have pie any day.)
- REGRETTING putting so many eggs in one basket. Things might get scrambled real soon and I have a nagging feeling they already are, I just don’t know it.
- THINKING ABOUT how little I want to fold laundry right now, it is the neverending chore that never ends ever oh my God.
- DRINKING water, but I think the Kid and I are going on a coffee date when he wakes up without any ulterior reasons other than the fact that I need coffee.
- EATING roast beef, avocado, sauerkraut.
- WISHING that somebody could hurry up and invent a clothes-folding machine because seriously, is there an app for that yet?!
- TALKING TO myself, which would be normal if I were still in the city, and is probably the first sign of a mental breakdown here in Suburbia, but studies show that it helps you remember where you left things and I’ve currently lost everything, so the nice doctors and their white padded rooms and straitjackets can suck it.